Friday, January 8, 2010

My take on a Supernatural/Buffyverse Collision

This is a little fanfic piece I wrote while posting on one of the Supernatural message boards over at imdb.com. Enjoy!

(Sam and Angel are placed next to each other at the insistence of Spike and Dean)

Spike: (Looks both men over quickly and laughs, then speaks to Angel) Bloody hell! This bloke may be able to give you a run for your money after all. Look at those puppy-dog eyes!

Dean: (To Sam) See, Sammy!? I'm not the only one who picks up on the whole puppy-dog vibe! (To Spike) I'm always telling him that.

Angel: (Slowly gets butt-hurt) But I have puppy-dog eyes...

Spike: (To Angel) Uh-oh, someone is getting all brooding with their forehead!

Sam: (Thinking Spike is talking about him) Hey!

Spike:(Slowly points to Angel) I was talking about him, mate.

Sam: (Becomes mildly embarrassed) Oh...

Buffy: (Interjecting) I don't know, (Looks to Sam) this guy brings pouting to a whole new level, but (Looks to Angel) he's got the whole "I'm dark, scary, yet so depressed" in a "creature of the night" sort of way...

Angel: (Getting upset) Buffy!

Buffy: (Looks around quizzically) What?! I'm just saying...

(Awkward silence takes hold of the group for a moment)

Dean: (Breaking the tension) Don't worry Sammy, you're still my number one draft pick for pouting!

Sam: (Getting annoyed) Thanks, Dean.

Dean: (To Spike) Hey Non-"Vital Idol", a match of quarters for the next round, maybe get a game of poker going...?

Spike: (Begins to walk off with Dean) Sure... Got any kittens around?

(Both men stop and stare at each other questionably)

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment